MAMA Spice Girl copyright: Lyrics.com
She used to be my only enemy and never let to be me free, Catching me in places that I know I shoudn't be,
Every other day I crossed the line, I didn't mean to be so bad, I never thought you become the friend I never had, Back then I didn't know why, Why you were misunderstood, So now I see through your eyes, All that you did was love, Mama I love you, Mama I care, Mama I love you, Mama my friend, My friend,
I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashame to say it now, Every little thing you said and did was right for me, I had a lot of time to think about, About the way I used to be, Never had a sense of my responsibility, Back then I didn't know why, Why you were misunderstood, So now I see through your eyes, All that you did was love, Mama I love you, Mama I care, Mama I love you, Mama my friend, My friend, But now I'm sure I know why, Why you were misunderstood, But know I see through your eyes, All that you did was love Mama I love you, Mama I care, Mama I love you, Mama my friend, My friend, Mama I love you, Mama I care, Mama I love you, Mama my friend, My friend. |